Now Hiring Maintenance Technician for Sunshine Management Corporation with properties in Maryland, Pennsylvania and Virginia.
Sunshine Management is looking for an Maintenance Technician needed for family owned Property Management, Construction and Brokerage firm that has been incorporated for over a quarter of a century, this entry level person will perform a wide variety of maintenance tasks of varying degrees of difficulty at commercial and residential properties and construction sites.
• Candidates must have a good work ethic
• Positive attitude
• Strong attention to detail
• Must take pride in their work
• Responsibilities will include but are not limited to
• Interior and exterior painting
• Drywall work
• Rough & Finish Carpentry
• Light plumbing
• Light electrical
• Window and door installation
• Snow removal
• Must have a clean driving record, must be able to pass a background check and a DOT physical.
• Must have good communication skills and must be personable and able to interact pleasantly with customers and be willing to learn.
Salary commensurate with qualifications and experience and includes Health and Dental Insurance coverage, company vehicle, 401K matching, paid vacation and sick time, and cell phone.
GO BACK TO NEWS LIST