Now Hiring Assistant Property Manager
Assistant Commercial Property Manager needed for family owned Property Management, Construction and Brokerage firm that has been incorporated for over a quarter of a century. This person will perform a wide variety of tasks including but not limited to assisting with managing all aspects of a single property or portfolio of commercial, industrial or retail properties overseeing all leasing, marketing, operations and financial activities.
• Property Management accounting software experience preferred.
• Candidates must have a bachelor’s degree (BA/BS) from four-year college or university and a minimum of three years of related experience and/or training
• Maryland Real Estate License
• Great communication skills
• Clean driving record
• Good work ethic
• Positive attitude
• Strong attention to detail and must take pride in their work.
Salary commensurate with qualifications and experience, benefits include full Health and Dental Insurance coverage, 401K matching, company vehicle, paid vacation and sick time.
GO BACK TO NEWS LIST