Now Hiring Accounts Payable Specialist for Sunshine Management Corporation’s corporate office.
The Accounts Payable Specialist is a member of the Sunshine Management Corporation (“SMC”) team integral to the financial health of the Company. Candidate will provide financials, administrative and clerical support to the Company. The Accounts Payable Specialist main role is to complete payments by processing, verifying and reconciling invoices in a timely and efficient manner.
- Hours are Monday through Friday 8:30 am to 5:00 pm, with some exceptions
- Reconciling approved invoices for payment through ACH means or check processing
- Organize and maintain financial records pertaining to Service Agreement, Vendor Insurance & W-9’s
- Maintains accounting ledgers by verifying and posting account transactions
- Maintains historical records by filing in a timely and efficient manner
- Processing the Company’s credit cards on time and reimbursing the Company from other accounts.
- Process monthly management and commission fees
- Manage the on line payment of utility expenses for various properties.
- Process monthly and quarterly distributions for owners of various properties
- Process weekly work orders and service calls
- Billing various tenants for utility usage
- Complete other duties as required
MINIMUM SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Some college preferred
- 2 or more years of accounting experience
- Accounting software experience, property management software experience preferred
- Detailed and Deadline Oriented
- Excellent organizational skills
- Able to work independently and manage time effectively
- Ability to multi-task efficiently
- Ability to work well within a team structure
- Strong interpersonal skills for effective interaction with clients, owners, management, and other professionals
- Positive and upbeat attitude regarding the Company, coworkers, and clients
- Professional personal appearance and ability to maintain work area in an organized manner
- Attention to detail from beginning to completion of a task or project
- Ability to apply reason, logic, and problem-solving skills to identify and resolve issues
- Personal initiative and accountability.
- Reliable attendance and punctuality in all types of weather conditions
- Efficiency, Consistency and Accuracy.
- High level of personal integrity
Salary commensurate with qualifications and experience and includes Health and Dental Insurance coverage, 401K matching, paid vacation and sick time.
GO BACK TO NEWS LIST